Páginas

16.10.10

Relief



A drop of rain is coming down my cheeks,

just like the first time I had to leave.


I feel like if i was walking towards a dark forest,

where my soul feels a huge loneliness,

where none can hear me despite i'm shouting aloud.


The forest where, desperately, I'm trying to find you,

trying to hold you tight so you cannot leave my soul alone,

trying to whisper in your ear,

just like butterflies sigh to flowers,

and the seeds become to grow strengthened by love.


However, i'm drowning in this big hole

because our path is getting further from it was

Only coming back as we were can takeme out of here.


PS: If this written doesn't make sense, it's ok...
nothing is making sense now










Blue

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿A qué te supo?